Hang on a second while we grab that post for you.
Our Stuffed Challah French Toast recipe is the best thing since… French Toast! The egginess of challah is perfect for a douse of milky batter. Stuff it with Nutella, then drizzle with berry syrup. Try it: http://bit.ly/Ixvk46 #FSTaste #Hanukkah (at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis)
From our kitchen to yours, this Pumpkin-Lemongrass Soup with Apple Fritters recipe from @FSSeattle is perfect for #Thanksgiving, or any time you need a satisfying bowl to warm up to. #FSTaste
(1) Quarter five sugar pumpkins. Remove seeds. Roast 30 minutes until tender.
(2) Sweat 2 onions, 4 carrots, 2 celery stalks, 4 lemon grass stalks (all roughly chopped) with 4 garlic cloves in a pot until soft.
(3) Remove pumpkins from oven. Scoop out the flesh and add to the pot. Add 2 gallons of vegetable stock to the pot and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Purée soup throughly and season to taste.
(4) To serve with Apple Fritters, combine 1 cup sifted flour, ½ cup sugar, 1 tbsp baking powder, 1 tbsp cinnamon with 1 cup buttermilk, ¼ cup melted butter, 2 whole eggs, and 3 peeled and shredded apples (juice pressed out). Drop by heaping tablespoons into 375°F oil and fry until golden brown. Cool.
(5) Garnish plates with golden raisins and diced granny smith apples. Pour soup over and add Fritter. (at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle)
A slice of rainbow with lemon and basil cream. The forecast? Delizioso! #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Milano)
Have your Jimmy Choos and chew them too! #FSFotog #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok)
Pleat by pleat, @FSPudong puts the wow in their Xiao Long Bao. #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Pudong)
The competition has begun! Our @FSHongKong Pastry Chef Marike Van Beurden is competing at the @WorldChocolateMasters Finals 2013 in Paris with this whimsical masterpiece. See all the entries and vote for your favourite at worldchocolatemasters.com. We know who we’ll be voting for! #FSTaste (at Salon du Chocolat Professionnel)
Live from Paris! Our @FSHongKong Pastry Chef Marike Van Beurden is competing at the @WorldChocolateMasters Finals 2013 with this whimsical masterpiece. See all the entries and vote for your favourite at http://worldchocolatemasters.com #FSTaste (at Salon du Chocolat Professionnel)
Sushi + sunset: a match made in Bora Bora heaven. #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora)
"A little caper, a little egg, and then you take a big juicy bite!" Chef Ruslan serves @FSStPetersburg blinis for a special guest. #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg)
Mad for mooncakes? So are we! From classic lotus to cream custard with salted pine nuts to chocolate with cherries and grappa, see all our chefs’ creative cakes at http://bit.ly/FSMooncakes #FSTaste #midautumn #midautumnfestival
This Mid-Autumn Festival, @FSHangzhou is putting a modern, mouthwatering twist on a beloved classic: chocolate mooncakes! From luscious strawberry ganache chocolate to decadent pistachio cream dark chocolate, each heavenly cake will put chocoholics over the moon! #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou)
The “Lady in Red” is the one dish Chef van Damme prepared that he said visitors to the 14th #WorldGourmetFestival shouldn’t miss. It includes a sphere of yoghurt, raspberry, white chocolate mousse, strawberry, basil, cookie dough, ribbons of sugar, violet and raspberry coulis. #WGF2013 #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok)
Chef Van Damme’s stunning signature dish features a cube of creme Dulce de Leche, a cube of lemon, tangerine, bergamot and orange. #WGF2013 #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok)
Next, Chef Van Damme’s “Half Moon” features a chocolate biscuit brownie, milk chocolate tonka, and notes of caramel, fresh passion fruit, banana, mango in an exotic coulis. #WGF2013 #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok)