Hang on a second while we grab that post for you.
At @FSSerengeti, the #Easter Bunny visited with elephants. #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Safari Lodge, Serengeti, Tanzania)
At @FSHongKong, an ode to spring from the #Easter Bunny. #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong)
We are hot on the trails of the Easter Bunny. Hop with us to see what he’s been hiding in Four Seasons around the world. #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Lisbon)
Featuring tangerine and cassis brewed tea, cherry syrup, lime juice, @FSVancouver’s Cherry Blossom Cocktail is more than just a pretty sip. $1 from each cocktail sold will go to support the Vancouver Cherry Blossom Foundation.
To make your own at home, build 1½ oz Grey Goose Cherry Noir, ½ oz Cherry Heering Liqueur, ½ oz Amarena Cherry Syrup, ½ oz Lime Juice, 2 oz Cassis/Tangerine Tea Leaves Brewed Iced Tea, and 3 Dashes of Peychauds Aromatic Cocktail Bitters over ice and stir. Strain and pour into a glass and garnish with three Amarena cherries and a sprig of cherry blossoms for effect. Cheers to spring! #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver)
@artrestaurant’s Fried Chicken Benedict Waffles with Maple Syrup have us wishing it was #WafflesDay everyday. #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle)
"The best desserts engage your palate with a variety of textures, flavors and sensations," says @witwisdomtavern Chef Dyan Ng.
With olives, white chocolate, pine nuts, golden raisins, and citrus, this @FSBaltimore dessert is an adventure for any palate. #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore)
"The best desserts engage your palate with a variety of textures, flavours and sensations," says @witwisdomtavern Chef Dyan Ng.
With olives, white chocolate, pine nuts, golden raisins, and citrus, this @FSBaltimore dessert is an adventure for any palette. #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore)
St. Patrick’s Day Sips at @CulinaLA: Tuscan Clover cocktail featuring Jameson Irish Whiskey, homemade limoncello, mint and lemon bitters, and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Slainté! #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles)
Long noodles, long life! Our lucky pasta bar at @FSGuangzhou. #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou)
With the grand opening of KOH Thai Kitchen & Bar on a palm-covered hilltop overlooking the ocean, @FSKohSamui invites you to try a new take on Thai. #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui)
Your Weekly Winter Warm-Up: We’ll take our butterscotch in liquid form, please. #FSTaste #FSHoliday (at Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara)
Our Stuffed Challah French Toast recipe is the best thing since… French Toast! The egginess of challah is perfect for a douse of milky batter. Stuff it with Nutella, then drizzle with berry syrup. Try it: http://bit.ly/Ixvk46 #FSTaste #Hanukkah (at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis)
From our kitchen to yours, this Pumpkin-Lemongrass Soup with Apple Fritters recipe from @FSSeattle is perfect for #Thanksgiving, or any time you need a satisfying bowl to warm up to. #FSTaste
(1) Quarter five sugar pumpkins. Remove seeds. Roast 30 minutes until tender.
(2) Sweat 2 onions, 4 carrots, 2 celery stalks, 4 lemon grass stalks (all roughly chopped) with 4 garlic cloves in a pot until soft.
(3) Remove pumpkins from oven. Scoop out the flesh and add to the pot. Add 2 gallons of vegetable stock to the pot and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Purée soup throughly and season to taste.
(4) To serve with Apple Fritters, combine 1 cup sifted flour, ½ cup sugar, 1 tbsp baking powder, 1 tbsp cinnamon with 1 cup buttermilk, ¼ cup melted butter, 2 whole eggs, and 3 peeled and shredded apples (juice pressed out). Drop by heaping tablespoons into 375°F oil and fry until golden brown. Cool.
(5) Garnish plates with golden raisins and diced granny smith apples. Pour soup over and add Fritter. (at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle)
A slice of rainbow with lemon and basil cream. The forecast? Delizioso! #FSTaste (at Four Seasons Hotel Milano)